This course will teach you how to get productive with blockchain development quickly in a practical way. Blockchain Technology is more than a technology which is emerging rapidly and has a vast scope in the near future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. in multiple ways. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, plethora of companies are now shifting from a centralized and traditional working systems to this trending and futuristic technology, “Blockchain”
BACKGROUND OF THE TRAINING IN BLOCKCHAIN
The Fintech Institute (TFI) s an authoritative group of subject experts and enthusiasts who are evangelizing the Blockchain Research and Development, Use Cases and Products, along with the knowledge required for a better world. Blockchain Technology is more than a technology which is emerging rapidly and has a vast scope in the near future. Blockchain acts as a financial network, software, distributed ledger, etc. in multiple ways. Owing to this multitude of benefits and features, plethora of companies are now shifting from a centralized and traditional working systems to this trending and futuristic technology, “Blockchain”. The Fintech Institute creates an environment and raises awareness among businesses, enterprises, developers, and society by educating them in the Blockchain space. We are a private de-facto organization working individually and proliferating Blockchain Technology globally.
This course is designed to educate and create a sense of realism with respect to the blockchain technology, its inception, its purpose, its scope, its potential and its impact in the digital world. Furthermore, this course is designed to on-board its candidate into the ground level technical aspects.
Methodology is basically instructor-led classroom training
LEARNING OBJECTIVES/ OUTCOMES FROM THE COURSE:
By taking this focus course, attended candidates are expected to be familiar with the following concepts:
• Permissioned and distributed ledger • Public, private and side chain • Tokenized and token-less blockchain • Types of blockchain technology
Properties of Blockchain
• Decentralization • Transparency • Immutability • Availability • Secure • Uniqueness
Concepts of Blockchain
• Transaction life-cycle • Commonly used opcodes • UTXO • Transaction fee • Transaction pool • Transaction verification
• Cryptographic hash function • Hash pointer and Merkle tree • Block P2P network • CAP theorem • Types of consensus • Genesis Block • Digital Signature • Public Key Cryptography • A basic cryptocurrency • Name Coin • Zcash
• Creation of coins, native coins • Payments and double spending • FORTH-the precursor for Bitcoin scripting • Symmetric cryptography • Elliptical curves • Hashes SHA 256, • Message digest • Proof of Work • Permissioned Blockchain • Actors in a Blockchain • Blockchain ledger
Anyone looking to understand and adopt blockchain, Blockchain Content writers, Blockchain Account Managers, Blockchain Tech Support, Blockchain Customer Success, Blockchain Community Managers, Blockchain Growth Hackers, UI Designers, UI Developers, UX Developers, Android Developers, IOS Developers.
Blockchain Project/delivery Manager, Blockchain Program Manager, Account Managers, Blockchain Business Developer, Blockchain Business Analyst/Decision Scientist, Blockchain Trainers, Consultants, Blockchain Quality Engineers, Research Associates, Subject matter experts/analysts, Economists, Compliance officers, Data Analyst